What I am doing nowUpdated
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal.
We were born with no purpose at all. You shouldn't die the same.
My current goal is
to create a secondary source of income that doesn't require me to be consistently present all the time. Bank interest and stock-markets don't cut it because I want to get more involved but not as much as my day job.
Software Engineer at Houzz, Inc.
What do I do?
I create software tools to solve your needs.
- Swimming: I'm a self-taught beginner. I practice at National Sports Center, Chysal regularly in the morning.
- Biking: Learning to ride my petrol-scooter(I know, I should have gone with the electric one). I know the basics and have ridden about 1400km of distance but that doesn't make me comfortable for highly dangerous scenarious and emergency braking. I want to be a pro at it. Would love some pointers or trainers.
- Focusing: I'm trying to focus on doing one thing at a time. One tab, one doc, one ticket. No more jumping between tiktok, ticket and a bug 😳. It's a real **struggle**.
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- The Mother of All Questions by Rebecca Solnit
- Dayjob: Building websites and services for interior designers and home-owners at Houzz Inc.
This is now page and you too should have one.